Friday, October 24, 2014

The First Year

This week has seen my first anniversary with William, my partner whom I guide.

I cannot really complain about my life. William lets me do all sorts of fun things.

This year I have, since graduating from Guide Dogs for the Blind;

Created a Facebook Page. I actually have more friends on my Facebook page than William. Awesome!

Attended council meetings to ask the council for more accessible road crossings for the disabled, my cuteness wins over the councillors everytime.

Been to give talks on Guide Dogs for the Blind at the local library, scout and girls groups.

Trained with and supported the local middle school boys soccer team and been their very lucky charm.

Won our families fantasy football game trophy, without even knowing a single player.

Appeared on stamps, greetings cards and mugs. How handsome I look in my harness.



Black Lab Stamp
Black Lab Stamp by Bretsuki
Look at other Black Stamps at zazzle.com



 
Black Lab and Flag Greeting Card
Black Lab and Flag Greeting Card by Bretsuki
Find other Black lab Cards at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment