Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hello

Leif, a black labrador retriever sits beside some fruit bushes, his pink tongue lolling from his mouth  on a hot sunny day
Leif, sits beside some fruit bushes.


Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my new blog. I am very excited to introduce myself to you.

My name is Leif, I am a black Labrador Retriever and a graduate of Guide Dogs for the Blind in San Rafael, California.

I have been working as a guide dog partner to William since November 2013. We get on well. He is a bit mean  giving out the kibble as reward for my great work, but I have my own ways to get those extra bites of kibble.

Life as a working guide dog is not all work of course. There is a lot of downtime and I get to play tug rope and play with my toys.

We also get to meet lots of people as we travel around.

I hope that you will follow my blog. Maybe become a friend and comment on my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment