Friday, October 17, 2014

Fantasy Football Star

Here we are coming into week seven of the NFL season.

Your favorite guide dog is pretty much sitting pretty at the top of the Elliott household NFL Fantasy Football League.

Before the season started, William, or He Who Feeds Me, decided he wanted to have a good chance to have an active interest in Football this year.

He has been a Chicago Bears fan since the mid 1980's when the first regular season game highlights were shown in England on Channel 4 TV. Sadly he still gets excited when the Bears play on TV. I of course being from the San Francisco Bay area have to be a 49ers fan. Well they have pretty uniforms in red and gold. Plus they win some games too.

Darcie, also know as, My best tuggy toy friend, and William's wife is a Denver Broncos fan. All I can say there is Payton Manning.

Anyway. they set up a series of teams based on favorites and then they set up a team for me, taking my yawns and grunts as cues to approve or disapprove.

Being the superior animal that I am, in week one, I slaughtered the opposition and this has continued through week six.  As this weeks plays begin it is eyes down in this house, not to brag but they are now resigned to me winning and looking between themselves to see who will come second.

I am steadfast in my support of the 49ers.   But am glad to see the Giants are through to the 'World Series" in baseball.



No comments:

Post a Comment