Saturday, September 20, 2014

Gonuts 2 Tug Toy

Back in July 2014, I went back home to San Rafael for a Fun Day with William.

While there we saw my favorite toy stall.

The Gonut stall.

William had bought me a Gonut stick toy before our graduation last year and I have loved to play with it everyday since.

On display at the Fun Day toy stall was this Gonut 2. Though at that time they were thinking of calling it the "Infinitoy" We actually tried it out there. I have to say it was much more fun, William is able to hold one of the rings while I tug and pull as hard as I can. It is great fun for both of us now. No slobbery fingers for William and less chance that I can bite him by accident as my mouth and his hand are not on the same part of the toy.

It has the same Gonut guarantee that the toy will be replaced without question if your dog breaks through the outer layer with his teeth and provides great fun for dogs like me who like to play tug.

I love it!  Buy it here:



No comments:

Post a Comment